Update: Report On Liverpool Ticket Prices

Hi folks! For those of you that follow me on Twitter you've probably noticed that for a few weeks now I've been mentioning my Research Skills project for college and you probably also noticed when I was asking for people to complete a survey about ticket prices at Anfield... Basically I've been annoying the hell out of my followers.

Well today I handed in my completed report and I have put it online too (embedded below). I'd just like to say thank you to everyone that completed the questionnaire because without your answers I wouldn't have been able to complete the report.

I've tried to make it as professional as possible, it is quite in depth but for those who don't fancy the full read, the graphs and charts supply visual responses to the questions asked in the questionnaire.

I hope you find it useful/interesting and any comments, good or bad are appreciated!

Cheers!

Kirsty