Festive Fun: Guess The Liverpool Players

Merry Christmas to all my readers out there!

I just thought for a laugh and to get us all into the Christmas spirit i'd make a short and sweet post giving you the chance to have a bit of fun.

Below are ten Liverpool players from past and present but Santa, baubles, stars and all sorts of things have got in the way, can you guess who they are?

To find out the answer simply highlight the sections between the brackets. If you want to see the original photos simply click the link. See how many you can get and let me know how you get on!

1)


To view the answer highlight between ( John Barnes ) me. Link to original.

2)


To view the answer highlight between ( Steve McManaman ). Link to original.

3)


 To view the answer highlight between ( Abel Xavier ) me. Link to original.

4)


To view the answer highlight between ( Ray Clemence ) me. Link to original.

5)


To view the answer highlight between ( Steve Nicol ) me. Link to original.

6)


To view the answer highlight between ( Luis Suarez ) me. Link to original.

7)


To view the answer highlight between ( Peter Crouch ) me. Link to original.

8)


To view the answer highlight between ( Kenny Dalglish ) me. Link to original.

9)


To view the answer highlight between ( Oyvind Leonhardsen ) me. Link to original.

10)


To view the answer highlight between ( Steven Gerrard ) me. Link to original.


~A very Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year! #YNWA~